Similarities between the Lincoln and Kennedy Assassinations
Both American presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy (JFK) were tragically assassinated during their phrases in workplace. Both men, admired by many, were hated by many who opposed their political beliefs. Very shortly after the Kennedy assassination in November of 1963, a strikingly related comparison of the circumstances of his demise and the dying of Lincoln in 1865 surfaced media all over the place. These comparisons have both fueled conspiracies and identified some amazingly specific coincidences. Some examples include:
Don’t waste time Get a verified expert to help you with Essay
- Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846/Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946
- Lincoln was elected president in 1860/Kennedy was elected president in 1960
- Both of their wives misplaced a child whereas residing in the White House
- Both were immediately involved with Civil Rights
- Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who warned him not to go to the theater/Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln who warned him not to go to Dallas
- Both had been shot behind the head in front of their wives
- Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theatre/Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln (made by Ford)
- Both shot on Fridays
- Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse/Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater
- Both assassins have been killed before being dropped at trial -Lincoln’s successor was Andrew Johnson (born in 1808)/Kennedy’s successor was Lyndon Johnson (born in 1908)
- Both president’s final names contain letters
While entertaining, most people argue that these coincidences might have occurred to anyone.
Several say that similarities between two folks can be discovered simply with a small evaluation.
Nevertheless, the conspiracy boggles the minds of Americans day by day.