Latest news

  • in

    11 Compare And Contrast Different Organisational

    Organizational structures Organizational construction is a system used to outline a hierarchy within an organization. It identifies every job, its perform and where it reports to throughout the group. (Lucy Friend, 2009) There are a number of organizational buildings; however, the kind of structure in a company depends on aim, measurement of the enterprise, and […] More

  • in

    Business Organisational Behaviour

    Demonstrate the influence of environmental and behavioural factors on corporate size, structure and strategy. (b) Understand the processes of business planning and policy making and the reason for change over time. Percentage of marks awarded for module: This assignment is worth 50% of the total marks for the module Assessment criteria  Explanatory comments on the […] More

  • in

    Organisational Culture

    Introduction Few issues influence organisational outcomes more than culture. Shaping members behaviour, beliefs and values, the internal culture of an organisation is a powerful tool, one effective leaders capitalise on to achieve competitive advantage. This essay argues that leadership is a crucial element of strong internal culture, in turn supporting an inclusive and multicultural organisation. […] More

  • in

    Organisational Change Management

    Organizational Change Management encompasses all activities aimed at helping an organization successfully accept and adopt new technologies and new ways to serve its customers. Effective change management enables the transformation of strategy, processes, technology, and people to enhance performance and ensure continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment. A comprehensive and structured approach to organizational change […] More

  • in

    Importance of leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives

    1. Evaluate the role of leadership in helping teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives What is it that leaders do to help their teams achieve organisational goals and objectives? Every organisation has goals and objectives which are essential for it to succeed in an ever changing environment. Ken Blanchard’s study of leadership identified two […] More

  • in

    Strategic Drivers of Organisational Change

    Introduction The constant change in modern economy is a subject that has been discussed since the beginning of this module. It can’t be avoided and it became part of all types of business present in the current market. It is even correct to say that change is the most common characteristic among firms (John Olaghere, […] More

  • in

    Organisational structure of British Airways

    1.0 Introduction The following assignment aims to highlight the organizational structure of a major player in the aeronautical sector which is BRITISH AIRWAYS. For that purpose, it is necessary to consider fundamental management’s principles in order to understand at best the factors which may influence the result of the company, without forgetting the importance of […] More

  • in

    Organisational structure of big bazaar

    The retail sector in India can broadly be classified as organized and unorganized where the share of unorganized sector is more than 93% of the total and includes the kirana stores, mom and pop stores and the ilk. The organized or modern retail sector on the other hand captures a mere 7% of the total […] More

  • in

    Strategic management and organisational dynamics: The challenge of complexity

    Value Chain Analysis Introduction Stakeholder Identification and Value Analysis             Traditionally, the enterprise level strategy referred to 5 broad corporate strategies, but the new definition, limits strategy to social legitimacy. (Minztberg et.al, 1988) came up with a framework that is used to link strategic management and stakeholder classification theories. The […] More