The story is embeded in a city in the Philippines. The young storyteller begins by explaining his large household. Though they are poor they have lots of mischief as well as giggling. The children are all solid and healthy and balanced despite the fact that they frequently go starving. In contrast, their rich next-door neighbor’s youngsters are thin and sickly although they are given lots of excellent food, which their impoverished next-door neighbors take pleasure in smelling over the fencing. Consequently, the abundant man brings a fee against the narrator’s family members for taking the spirit of his family’s food. The unreasonable case goes to court, and also the storyteller’s daddy accepts pay back the rich next-door neighbor. He does this by collecting coins from all his good friends existing in his hat, after that trembling the hat loaded with coins. Being charged to pay for the spirit of food which his household apparently received from its odor, he keeps that the jingling of the coins is a reasonable equivalent. The court rules in the poor papa’s favor, and the rich man is forced to depart without any various other settlement than the “spirit” of the money the poor man collected.
· Reward Activity
– – The young narrator starts by defining his huge household
· Rising Activity
– – Grievance of the abundant guy to the papa in terms with the spirit as well as well-off food causing for his family came to be thin and also ill.
– – In this story, the rich household as well as bad family having a conflict in each various other. · Orgasm
– – The stress in this story is when
· Falling Action
– – It is accurate to the story because the father provide likewise the questions that given by the legal representative of the rich guy and then following gets on how the poor man will pay for that.
(The young narrator, Dad, spouse as well as his youngsters, Rich male with his kids’s, servants, police officer, court and the lawyer.) – – The character appears actual and also depth in emotions as well as they are recognizable in their stereotypes. And also their objectives were understandable that we can connect to them. The Excellent guy/s which is the papa was likeable and also same as the bad guys/s which is the abundant guy that it is actually negative.
– – The tale is set in a city in the Philippines that precise to what the tale everything about. The setup of the tale is really Filipino, people in the barrio, aiding each other. The young narrator is enabling the visitors to experience what they read so that visitors can visualize plainly the area around the personalities.
IV. Point of View
– – This Short story is a second point of view due to the fact that the young storyteller itself remains in the tale. She or he is within the tale she or he is telling what is occurring there.
V. Figurative Language
– – In this issue it uses Hype because it claims right here that the inadequate family members was taking the spirit as well as rich of the food by scenting it only creating for the rich family members came to be thin and also sickly. And also consider the paying of the papa to their food spirit as well as well-off ny ding the coins.